Sunday, November 6, 2011

Poolside Film and Camera

I thought I would share with you a shot of my last box of Polaroid 809 film and the camera that I used to make the POOLSIDE series.
As you can see each box held 15 exposures which is a combination of 15 negatives and 15 paper / pods for the negative to be transferred too. I hope the Impossible Project will come out with the 8x10 version of this before the end of the year. Note that I added the 85A filter - you can tell by the fancy tape job. 

This is the camera I used to make all my POOLSIDE series. It was created by Eric Renner the Director of the Pinhole Resource. It is called Leonardo. This is the best large format pinhole camera that I know. I have tired others but always come back to this one.

So now you know some of the basic elements that I used to create the POOLSIDE series. Each exposure was about 2 minutes. This series is available for exhibition and monographs can be found on Blurb [search Gootee].

No comments:

Post a Comment